Guide to Finding the Best PayNearMe Slots in 2023
PayNearMe slots work similarly to Paysafecard slots, except in reverse. Instead of topping up a card in-store and taking that card home to fund your account (as is the case with Paysafecard), PayNearMe does everything in-store.
With over 27,000 participating stores across the US, PayNearMe is widely available to bettors in states where online gambling is legal. It is a much more accessible way to pay with cash than depositing at the Casino Cage. Of course, it does require travel to the store, but a five-minute trip to the 7-Eleven down the street is a small price to pay for swift, risk-free, and anonymous transactions. Plus, you’ll save yourself the hassle of setting up an account, such as with PayPal or Skrill.
So, you’re interested in playing PayNearMe slots and using the banking option for your next casino payment. Our experts have recommended the best PayNearMe slot sites on this page to save you the task. Alongside swift and efficient payments, these sites offer the full gambling package: great bonuses, casino games, top-tier security, stellar customer support, and more.
The positives far outweigh the negatives when using PayNearMe. However, we want to give you the full picture, so we’ve highlighted both the positives and pitfalls below.
PayNearMe Pros and Cons
- Risk-free and highly secure
- No personal or financial information required
- No account setup required
- More accessible than Cash at Casino Cage
- The $500 daily limit prevents wagering beyond your means
- Involves travel to a physical store, and 24-hour stores aren’t always close by
- Can incur a processing fee
- The daily limit may be unsuitable for high rollers
How to Use PayNearMe at US Slot Sites
Using PayNearMe is as simple as buying a loaf of bread. Okay, there are a couple of extra steps involved, but it’s a super simple process.
Step 1: Select a PayNearMe Slot Site
Before you start playing at our PayNearMe slots sites, you’ll need to register for a casino account. Like using PayNearMe, this process is a walk in the park. That said, we’ve provided some top tips to help get you started online. Check out our list of recommended PayNearMe slots casinos and choose the site that’s right for you. It’s essential to remember that every casino will require you to complete KYC identity checks. This involves verifying your account with proof of your ID and address.
Step 2: Make Your PayNearMe Deposit
To get the reels rolling, you’ll need to fund your casino account. Follow the steps below, and you’ll be playing your favorite slot games in no time.
- Head to the “Cashier” page of your account.
- Select PayNearMe from the drop-down list of payment options.
- Request a barcode from the casino. You can either print off a physical copy of your barcode or have it sent directly to your mobile phone.
- Enter your zip code to find your nearest CVS, 7-Eleven, or Walmart, then make your way over.
- Hand your barcode to the store clerk, along with your desired cash deposit amount. Keep in mind that there is a $500 daily deposit limit.
- The clerk will use the barcode to deposit the cash into your casino account.
- Your funds will arrive within 10-30 minutes!
Step 3: Withdraw Your PayNearMe Winnings
If you’re lucky enough to secure some decent wins, then congratulations! It’s now time to withdraw these wins from your casino account. Until recently, PayNearMe was only available for deposits. Now, however, the company offers withdrawals, thanks to a partnership with Pin4.
Like any other banking option, withdrawal requests made with PayNearMe will be subject to a processing window. Once the request is approved, you’ll be able to withdraw your cash from a Pin4-enabled ATM using a PIN code. PayNearMe’s card-free withdrawals have already proven to be a huge hit with bettors, though they aren’t as widely available as PayNearMe deposits.
If your casino allows PayNearMe withdrawals (and you are within reach of one of the 18,000+ Pin4-enabled ATMs), you can follow the steps below to claim your winnings in cash
- Head back to the “Cashier” page.
- Select PayNearMe from the drop-down list of withdrawal options.
- Enter your desired withdrawal amount, set a PIN, and confirm the request.
- After processing, you will receive a text with your secret withdrawal code and instructions on completing the transaction.
- Travel to one of the approved ATMs.
- Enter your mobile number, withdrawal amount, PIN, and secret code. Like PayNearMe deposits, you can withdraw a maximum of $500 daily in $20 increments.
- Take your cash and your receipt, and the withdrawal is complete!
PayNearMe Security and Safety
If you’re worried about safety when making payments online, then PayNearMe is the perfect option for you. It offers top-level buyer protection to US bettors, so you can rest assured every transaction is secure and safe from third-party interception. Since you’re paying in cash using a unique barcode, you don’t need to supply the casino with personal or financial details. Therefore, this means that you’re not only depositing anonymously but with no risk of identity theft or fraud.
Handle Financial Inc., the company that owns PayNearMe, is audited and certified by a-LIGN, an ANAB-accredited security and compliance partner trusted by thousands of companies across the globe.