Guide to Finding the Best Neteller Slots in 2023
Online casinos around the world have embraced Neteller and, with more states regulating their online markets, Neteller may become available at leading US online casinos in the future. Simple to use and secure, it's easy to see why fans of online slots across the pond continue to use Neteller.
In this guide, our casino payment experts will cover all you need to know about this world-class payment method, including the best Neteller alternatives to use to make deposits and withdrawals at US slot sites.
There's no doubt that Neteller slot sites provide a safe and effective way to manage casino money... provided that you're in a country where the service is supported. If you're a newcomer to Neteller, there are some pros and cons worth considering.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to use
- Secure digital encryption
- Make casino deposits without sharing banking information
- Not available in the US
- Withdrawal limits may be low depending on your VIP status
- Transaction fees may apply to deposits and withdrawals
Alternative Deposit Methods to Neteller
One of the best things about top slots sites is that they provide gamblers with many safe and easy-to-use payment methods.
While Neteller is a popular e-wallet service used around the world, it isn’t available at online casino sites in the US. However, there are several other popular services that can be used as payment options in place of Neteller. These alternatives are far superior to using a credit or debit card, as those are notorious for low success rates because financial institutions continue to wrongly flag the transactions.
If you are looking for a direct alternative to Neteller (or its sister company, Skrill), there are several other types of payment methods. These include web wallets, pre-paid cards and bank transfer options.
Some gamblers don't want to use digital payment platforms and prefer something more traditional. Credit card payments and debit card transactions remain popular ways to deposit and withdraw money from online casinos. Here are some of the best alternatives to Neteller slots for US players:
- Play+ slots: Play+ is a virtual prepaid card that you sign up for after registering with an online casino. Play+ is popular in the gaming community because it was specifically created with those customers in mind. The account is FDIC insured, and users can manage money entirely online, so there’s no need to visit the bank or find a retailer. Play+ also offers real-time payouts, which means players can withdraw winnings at their convenience.
- PayPal slots: PayPal has long been one of the leading payment options for online shopping and is increasingly popular as a means to withdraw or deposit to casino sites. You can find all the best PayPal slots here at Slotsource. Some of the best legal online U.S. casinos are PayPal casinos where PayPal can be used to fund accounts and receive winnings. Many online casino players are already comfortable with using the service. That makes it easier to get in the game.
- PayNearMe slots: PayNearMe is becoming increasingly popular because it allows you to deposit to your casino account at thousands of participating locations, including 7-Elevens and CVS pharmacies. Two things to keep in mind, though: Deposits must be in-person and in cash.
- ACH slots: ACH stands for Automated Clearinghouse which is the process banks use to exchange financial information electronically. Essentially, when you set up an ACH transfer with an online US casino, you set up the bank and casino to send and receive funds directly to and from each other. ACH casino transfers are safe and reliable and transactions are easy to track because they are reflected directly in the bank statement.
Neteller Security and Safety
Neteller sits in the top bracket of e-wallets in terms of security. From 128-bit encryption, multi-factor authentication, and SSL, the platform has the best technology to keep your data safe.
As a service for gamblers, web wallets like Skrill, Neteller and PayPal provide a vital barrier between your banking information and cybercriminals. You never have to share your financial details when making a transaction, keeping your payments ring-fenced from the rest of your funds. Because each transaction requires a unique ID number, there is little chance of someone hacking your account and making transactions without permission.