Guide to Finding the Best Bank Transfer Slot Sites in 2023
Bank Transfers are similar to ACH payments, but they cut out the middleman. Rather than being processed by an external network, Bank Transfers send the funds directly from one bank account to another. By eliminating this extra step in the process, Bank Transfers can offer faster processing times than ACH payments.
Alongside processing speed, Bank Transfers are one of the most convenient online payment methods. All you need handy when making a Bank Transfer casino deposit is the name and number of your regular bank account. Transferring funds from one account to another is nothing new, and Bank Transfers have been around for over 100 years. It’s safe to say that the security of this payment method has been tried, tested, and approved beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Our payment experts have scoured the internet and recommended the best Bank Transfer slots sites on this page to save you the hassle. These sites offer an excellent all-around casino experience, boasting generous bonuses, a wide selection of casino games, top-notch security, stellar customer support, and more.
There are many advantages to paying by and playing Bank Transfer slots, but we won’t waste your time rambling on about them. We’ve highlighted some of the pros (and cons) of using this banking method for online casino payments.
Pros and Cons of Bank Transfer Slots
- Widely accepted at most online casinos
- Rarely excluded from welcome bonuses
- Available for both deposits and withdrawals
- Typically offer higher withdrawal limits
- No credit card details required
- Not reversible
- Could incur a fee
- Withdrawals can take longer than e-wallets or credit cards
How to Use Bank Transfer at US Slot Sites
Step 1: Select a Bank Transfer Slot Site
Before you can deposit and start playing the best online slots at one of our Bank Transfer slot sites, you’ll need to register an account. This process is super simple, but we’ve provided some top tips to help you get the wheels in motion. The first thing you’ll need to do is browse through our recommended list of Bank Transfer slots sites and choose the one that you like the look of most.
You’ll need to complete KYC (Know Your Customer) identity checks regardless of the casino you pick. This standard online casino procedure can vary from state to state. But in most cases, it involves verifying your account by uploading copies of your photo ID, proof of address (it can be a copy of your utility bill), and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
Step 2: Make Your Bank Transfer Deposit
Once you’ve registered and verified your online casino account, you can fund it with a Bank Transfer. Follow the steps below, and you’ll be spinning the reels of your favorite slots in no time!
- Log in to your account and head to the “Cashier” page.
- Select “Deposit” and choose Bank Transfer from the drop-down list.
- Enter your desired deposit amount (ensuring it meets the minimum for the welcome bonus.)
- Select your bank from the banking menu and input your account name and number.
- Enter your welcome bonus promo code (if applicable.)
- Confirm the transaction.
- Depending on your bank, you may be required to verify the transaction. This is typically done by SMS and takes just a few seconds.
- Your funds should arrive within a few minutes. Once they do, you’ll be ready to play!
Step 3: Withdraw Your Bank Transfer Winnings
If you manage to hit a lucky spin and bag some winnings, you can use a Bank Transfer to cash them out. Bank Transfer withdrawals can take a little longer to arrive in your account than other payment options, so you’ll need to be patient. Remember that while the casino itself may not charge you a fee, your bank might.
Cashing out your winnings is just as easy as making a deposit, but we’ve given you some tips to make the process smoother. Check out our how-to guide below, and you’ll be well on your way to receiving those well-earned winnings.
- Head to the “Cashier” and select “Withdrawal.”
- Select Bank Transfer from the drop-down list.
- Enter your desired withdrawal amount, ensuring it meets the minimum.
- Your bank details will be saved from your deposit, so there’s no need to enter them again.
- Confirm the transaction.
- Your funds will typically arrive between 1-7 working days.
Bank Transfer Security and Safety
Bank Transfers are up there with the most secure online payment options available. Aside from your name and account number, you share very little personal information with the casino. Bank Transfers involve a verification process, so your bank will contact you if a payment seems fraudulent. It is one of the oldest banking methods (dating back to the 19th century), so you can rest assured that it has been thoroughly tried and tested.
All bank and wire transfers in the US are regulated by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPC.) The Bureau oversees every bank and financial company in the US, ensuring that all customers are treated fairly, and their payments are protected.